Interested in Green Renewable Energy Classes (Solar, Wind, and Hydro)?

I will be preparing to teach energy efficiency classes in Satellite Beach within the next month on Solar, Wind, and Hydro power for the home and small business consumer. With my classes I hope to provide the much needed information to the general public, so that they can make educated choices when deciding to go green. These classes will be begining some time in late june 2009, so if you are interested contact me for more info. My first class will be on Solar Power. I hope to see people who are interested in other topics of renewable energy as I would be happy to discuss other topics of interest for those who ask questions. I will go into great detail on the differance between Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaics and which is a more cost effective solution. I hope to see people from Satellite Beach, Melbourne, Cocoa, and any nearby areas. If you are interested contact me and I would be happy to tell you the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Only Questions or info on the topics